Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Follow-up

Most of the storm came through here overnight. We got 3.4" of rain, and I heard none of it. It was still rainy this morning, with a couple of really hard showers. I waited in my car at WalMart for it to slack up some before I ventured out of my car. It seems to be lightening up some now, though. Last night’s rain plus this morning’s 0.5” gave us 4” from this system. This is added to the 1.5” we had gotten on Friday night. Should I be checking the specifications for an ark?

I went to my first PT session on balance training. I have the same gal who worked on me for my shoulder, so we're old friends. She had me do some interesting things and gave a couple of exercises to do at home. One of the movements did make me slightly dizzy, so something must be working. I'm set up for 5 more sessions, 2/week for 3 weeks. We shall see.....

In the piece they did about the meeting last night, the TV folks got all three of us in a long shot and I showed up in a brief close-up.  Ah, celebrity!

1 comment:

Harriet said...

The rain came through here about three a.m.; I suddenly heard it hitting the window. It's still doing that on and off (7:30 a.m.) though the weather guy says it will pass through in a couple of hours.