Thursday, October 16, 2014

Four for Thursday

I had my second PT session this morning, and I was really tired afterwards. I guess it's because I was standing or walking or getting up and down from a sitting position (without using my hands) the whole time. I was usually lying or sitting when my shoulder was being worked on. Some of this stuff is simple, but really hard for me.


I had lunch with Vicki today. She's having a second hip replacement next month. I do miss seeing her.


The chamber music series at the museum started its new season evening. This is such a great setting and great music, and is becoming very popular. This evening’s performance was a sellout - and this is an event that has open seating, and is really very informal.


It's definitely cooler now. It was in the low 60s and was cloudy all day I will enjoy this weather when my body makes the transition to these temperatures.

No comments: