Sunday, October 05, 2014

Sunday stealing



 
From Survey's
Random 20

1. Have you had an argument with anyone recently? If so, do you still have issues with that person?

Nope - I try not to argue. You’re usually not going to change someone’s opinion.
2. Are you talking to anyone while filling this in? How about texting/chatting on Facebook?

None of the above
3. Have you done something recently that helped someone else, in any way?

I think we encouraged someone to think outside the box.
4. Who was the last person to pay you a compliment?

John
5. Is there anything that’s happened in the past month, that you wish you could go back in time and change?

Probably, but that’s mostly a waste of time - unless it keeps you from making the same mistake again.
6. What colour is your purse/wallet?

Black
7. What’s the closest item to you that’s black?

The cover to my iPad is zebra-striped black and white.
8. Think about what you looked like 5 years ago. How did you look different, compared to the way you look now?

Probably not much, but that was several surgeries ago.
9. Before Facebook became popular, did you use any other social networking site, like Bebo or Myspace?

No.
10. Has someone of the opposite sex ever sung to you? If so, how did you respond to it?

Not that I remember.
11. When did you last hug someone of the opposite sex?

Yesterday
12. Have you ever seen the film “Casablanca”? Did you like it?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen the whole movie - just the famous clips.
13. Do you have a relative whose name begins with ‘L’? Tell me about him/her.

Lydia was my wonderful mother.
14. Are you a secretive person?

I’m not a blabber, and I can keep a secret. But I don’t think I’m secretive.
15. When did you last eat?

Supper, a couple of hours ago.
16. If you were going to buy a present for a special person, what would you generally choose?

I’m not much of a present-buyer. We give money for most family gifts. The only time I buy things is if I happen on just the right thing for someone.
17. If I’m going to buy you a box of chocolates, which kind should I definitely NOT get?

Something with coconut or peanut butter.
18. Is there something you generally always ask for help with?

Something that requires physical strength.
19. If you had to give up your phone or your computer, which would it be?

My phone
20. Has anyone called you gorgeous/beautiful today?

Nope

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

Trying not to be specific in public about our upcoming trip. but we leave in about 2 weeks.