Saturday, October 11, 2014

Sunday Stealing

From Survey's

[Random Questions]

Who were you with yesterday?
The usual suspects - John, Bob, the swimmers, plus bridge in the afternoon.
What woke you up this morning?
Knowing that I had to get up earlier than usual - even though the alarm was set.
Where are you?
At home, in my chair
Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I hope so.
What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?
Answering these questions
Do you listen to music every day?
I usually listen to music only when I’m driving, so it depends.
Are you a fast typer?
Very fast. I was a great secretary/transcriptionist when I was working.
Whats your favorite type of soda?
I’m not much of a soda drinker. If I have one, it’s likely to be something lemony and over ice (to both dilute it and lessen the carbonation)
Have you ever won an award?
I’ve been juried into art shows, but I don’t think I’ve ever won an award.
Are you listening to music right now?
No.
How long ’till your birthday?
About five months.
Do you use ebay to buy or sell?
No
Who makes you mad?
The idiots in Congress who are determined to shut the government down by refusing to compromise on any subject.
What do you do when you’re mad?
I rarely get mad, but I usually yell at myself. In my younger days, I had been known to throw thing.
Do certain songs make you cry?
Of course
Are you usually a happy person?
Yes
What makes you the happiest?
Being in a beautiful place, with my favorite people
Do you believe in yourself?

Of course.

No comments: