Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Stealing

From "A Place Of My Own" by L'Empress

Would you ever cheat on someone if they cheated on you?

Nope. Retaliation doesn’t accomplish anything except making you look bad.
Would you ever consider becoming a teacher?

Not in the classroom. I can teach one-on-one, but not in a group.
Would you ever give a hitch-hiker a ride somewhere?
Possibly.
Would you ever try fasting for a whole week?
No. That can’t be healthy.
Would you ever try to quit one of your addictions?
Of course.
Would you ever dye your hair purple?
Yes. I probably wouldn’t even need much of an excuse.
Would you ever spend $100 for the best tasting hamburger in the world?
Definitely not. No hamburger is worth that much.
Would you rather chew gum off the ground or kill a squirrel?
Dumb choices. I’d probably shoot at a squirrel (and miss).
Would you rather play Monopoly or Operation?
I don’t know what “Operation” is. I was never much of a Monopoly player, but I’d have to choose that one.
Would you rather eat chocolate or fruity candies?
Chocolate
Would you rather listen to one CD forever or become deaf?
It depends on the CD. I’d take the CD, if I could choose it.
Would you rather be deaf or blind?
Deaf.
Would you rather text or talk on the phone?
Talk on the phone.
Would you rather spend a day with Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus?
First choice would be neither, but I guess Lady Gaga.
Would you rather learn to play piano or guitar?
I’ve learned both, but definitely no talent. I’m better at playing a CD player.
Would you rather have a stomach-ache or headache?
How about neither. I’ll take a headache, though.
Would you rather be overly interesting or overly dull?
I guess that would depend on those around me. I’ll take interesting.
Would you rather be too loud or too quiet?
Too quiet. I hate “too loud”.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Sisters under the skin! For a minute there, I thought those were my answers.

Thanks for the shoutout.