Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday, Monday

Mondays are really getting tough around here. Today was my next-to-last PT session. The therapist told me that I’ve nearly gotten to my maximum range of motion. After my final evaluation on Wednesday, she’s going to give me instructions for home exercises. She’s told me that if I do the exercises as instructed at home, I should reach my maximum recovery range in two months. So I’ll keep working, and we’ll see how it goes. At least I’m not hurting. So I’m considering the surgery and PT a success.

My cards were still pretty bad this afternoon. I had a few good hands, as did my partners, but nothing earthshaking.

Then, when I was stewing about what to fix for supper (turned out to be quesadillas), I noticed water on the rug in front of the sink. When I opened the cabinet, there was standing water under there. Well, @##$$%%%$##! After supper, John took everything out from under the sink. The whole flooring was wet, and obviously had been for a while. The only he could find was a small leak around the swivel part on the pull-out faucet. He tightened it, and we’re waiting to see if that works. And now, the stuff is still out from under the sink and we’ve got a fan blowing to help dry it out. Plus, I think I’ll buy a new faucet and we’ll get a plumber to install it. Sighhhhhhhh.

No comments: