Saturday, August 09, 2014

Sunday Stealing


From Pinterest

1. Outside my window…
Birds at the feeders, trees.
2. I am thankful…

That this third surgery has worked so well
3. In the kitchen…

is where I like for somebody else to be cooking
4. I am wearing…

soft clothes
5. I am creating…

a pair of socks, and stuff to go on the computer
6. I am going…

to dinner at Bonefish Grill Sunday night
7. I am reading…

Wanted: A Leopold Blake thriller
8. I am learning…
Exercises to strengthen the muscles in my shoulder
9. I am pondering…

Not much of anything right now
10. A favorite quote…

“If we weren’t all crazy, we would go insane”, Jimmy Buffett
11. One of my favorite things…

is being at the beach
12. A few plans for the rest of the week…

physical therapy, aquatic exercises, bridge, etc.
13. A peek into my day…

not very exciting

2 comments:

Harriet said...

Maybe not exciting, but you sound content. Not a bad place to be.

Mary Z said...

Definitely content, Harriet. It's a good place to be.