Monday, August 18, 2014

Miscellany on Monday

We had lots of thunder and lightning this morning, so I turned off the alarm and went back to sleep. It was nice. I had a good PT session - only three left to go. I had a few good cards this afternoon, but most had 5-8 points. John was first last week. We went to dinner at our favorite Chinese place with a friend. The three of us got only two entrees, and still took enough home for her lunch tomorrow and our dinner again.
------------------------------------------------------
The folks at PT loaned me a copy of Frozen. We'd not seen it before. It is lovely movie. We didn't like it as much as we liked Up and Despicable Me, but it was good.
------------------------------------------------------
We're due to have high heat (mid 90s) and humidity for the rest of the week, with heat indexes (indices?) of over 100. Welcome to August in Chattanooga

1 comment:

Captain Poolie said...

I watched "Frozen" on the plane to Amsterdam. Loved it!