Friday, August 22, 2014

A full day

It was a full day today. Most of the coffee folks weren't at swim class today, so we skipped that. But I had a massage in midmorning.

We went to duplicate this afternoon. This is the group with 99 or fewer master points. The cards were terrible - for everybody! However, I can't remember when John and I have played so poorly - we're better than we played today. I guess we'll find out tomorrow where we placed, but I won't be surprised if we were last (out of 7 tables). Oh, well... we persevere.

We were near Tina's where we play, so when we finished near dinnertime, we went by her place. After visiting for a bit, she took us to dinner at a nearby "Asian fusion" place. Really good food, and we brought some home for lunches. Now that was it for the night - to dream of better cards and better play.

No comments: