Saturday, March 09, 2013

Sunday Stealing


Taken from Sunday Stealing

Be honest, who texted you last?
Judy

Do you sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?
Open. If John gets up first, he closes the door so I can sleep later.

Do you drink tea?
On occasion - iced, unsweetened. My hot drink of choice is coffee.

Do you have plans for tomorrow?
Watching or listening to women’s basketball, reading the Sunday paper

What’s worse: dry skin or chapped lips?
Depends on which one is bothering me at the time. Usually chapped lips.

Would you be surprised if Facebook started charging?
Probably not. But if it did, I’d leave. I don’t care enough to pay for it.

Would you rather go to Canada or California on vacation?
Tough question. I enjoy both, and would hate to have to make a choice.

How many social media sites are you registered with?
Facebook, SeniorLearn, Seniors and Friends

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants?
Pajama pants.

So, what if you changed lives for one day with the last person you texted?
Not too much different, except I’d be a Roman Catholic for a day, and would have our first great-grandchild.

Last person you told a secret to?
I don’t do secrets - too much trouble. But if someone asked me to keep something secret, I would do so.

What are you listening to at the moment?
BookTV on C-Span2.

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
In my La-Z-Boy chair

Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to?
Of course - John and our girls.

Are you going to any concerts this year?
Yes, we’ll be going to several more String Theory concerts at the museum (chamber music). But the asker probably means a different type of concert - and the answer to that is no.

Do you believe in Karma?
Fate? Not particularly. I think, to a large extent, we make our own fate.

No comments: