Sunday, March 10, 2013

Random Musings



  • The high today was 70!
  • The popsicle truck came through our neighborhood yesterday for the first time this season. Can Spring be far behind? But…
  • Wednesday, 13 March, is the 20th anniversary of the Blizzard of ‘93, when we had 20+ inches of snow.
  • I made a seafood chowder (shrimp, oysters, scallops) Friday, and we finished it up tonight for supper. Fabulous! One of my best efforts.
  • The Texas A&M women won the SEC Tournament. It’s their first year in the Conference.
  • The UTC Lady Mocs play Davidson in the finals of the SoCon Tournament on Monday.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

March 13 -- in 1909 -- my dad was born. That's what always hits me first. I'm hoping that my niece's child will be born on Grandpa Ben's birthday.

(I am in the process of trying for the fourth time. Most dissatisfied with this Google thing.)