Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Birthday, Alison!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALISON!

It wound up being a busy day today - something new and different. We started out at the Y, followed by going to the post office mail the tax stuff to the accountant and the library.

My neck and shoulders have been really stiff, so I was really looking forward to my massage. And it was wonderful. When I got home, we watched our usual two classes of the Great Courses program we’re taking. About midway through the second one, my eyes just slammed shut - I was gone!

John turned on the ballgame (TN men 69, Miss.State 53) when I crashed. He put on the earphones, I assume so he wouldn’t disturb me. HA! He told me later that he was glad he had them on or he wouldn’t have been able to hear the TV. Guess I was making a lot of noise. How unladylike!

There was a String Theory concert at the museum this evening. The violinist was great, but we didn’t find the music particularly thrilling this time. Guess we can’t win them all.

Kate’ll be coming in tomorrow - what a treat!

No comments: