Saturday, March 09, 2013

International Woman's Day


The International Woman's Day was actually yesterday, but I'm late getting this written tonight.

 Click here for an interesting article from the BBC News by DeeDee Myers written specially for today.

Personally, I want to salute the special women in my life:

From this and previous generations: Pink, Goldie, Nita, Carol, and Betsy; Flo Jean, Beth, and Vicki

Our daughters: Sue, Margaret, Kate, and Jean

Our granddaughters: Alison and Sarah

 The great gals at the Y in my swim group

The Bosom Buddies on Seniors and Friends

And the bloggers I follow:  bev,    l'empress,  indigopoolagirl,  sian,  and others

Great women all!
Plus the men who support us (especially John)

2 comments:

Alisom said...

Love you bunches!

Captain Poolie said...

I am so honored to be included!