Sunday, March 31, 2013

A few more detours


Margaret helped me work around the Google stuff. I can send photos again, with just a couple more detours. Sue found something that worked for her, but I wound up with the same problem using her method. Thanks to both of you. Google just wants me to do everything their way, and keep all my photos stored in their cloud. I don’t want to do that. So, at least for a while, and with help, I found another work-around.

===============================

Women’s basketball had a big surprise this afternoon. The Lady Vols won over Nebraska, and advances to the Elite Eight - that wasn’t much of a surprise. The huge upset was that the Louisville Lady Cardinal beat the overall #1 seed Baylor. It was something nobody expected, and was amazing!

================================
This is a picture of Maddy modeling the sweater that GrandMary (me) made for her.

 

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Amazing basketball -- Georgia and Louisville both. Who'll lose next, UConn or Notre Dame?

Very pretty sweater.

Google just lives to make me mad these days. I've gotten to where I don't trust them. Including their security checks.