Saturday, March 30, 2013

Google is out to get me


Google is out to get me.

This week they updated Picasa. This usually screws up the way I send out my picture-of-the-day, and I have to find a way around it. That seemed to work okay. But then….

A couple of days later, Google decided to “improve” gmail. This was not a little tweak, but a major change - in appearance and operation. So far, I’m unable to get to my pictures in Picasa to attach one to a gmail. And I don't like anything else about it either.

Not only that, I’m no longer to get to my Picasa pictures to attach to an e-mail from our home address.

All our Picasa pictures used to show up in the desktop “My Pictures”, but they’re not there anymore. So I can’t grab them from that location.

If anybody’s figured this out, or has any suggestions, please get in touch with me. In the meantime, I’ll continue to fume and fuss.

No comments: