Wednesday, October 24, 2012

S minus One


I went to swimming, coffee, painting class, and to get a haircut today. I've done a couple of loads of laundry so that's caught up for John. I got the checkbook stuff done, too, and my bag’s packed. Just the last minute stuff.

The hospital called this evening and asked if I could be there at 5:45, in case the doctor wanted to start a bit early. So it'll be even an earlier start. I’m taking my cell phone and my iPad with me, but I don't know how much I'll be able to do. I know there is wifi at the hospital, so we‘ll see. Right now, I'm just ready to get it over with!

============================

This picture was taken at painting class today. I’m second from the left, and Sandra Washburn (teacher) is fourth from the right.



2 comments:

Harriet said...

The earlier he starts, the sooner you'll be done. I shall be thinking of you.

Captain Poolie said...

Will be thinking of you!