Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 1

The first PT session went well, I guess.  The therapist was very gentle, didn't hurt me, and got lots more movement than I thought was possible at this point.  #2 is at 8 a.m. tomorrow.
=====================================
Sandy's devastation came to light this morning.  What a terrible thing.  Our friends in Delaware were okay.  Harriet had water in her lower level again, but seems to have had power.  She didn't lose as much as she did with Irene (didn't have as much left to lose), but her daughter and friends did.  I'm just glad she's okay.
=======================================
These photos have been all over the news, but I love the comment that was put on one of them that I saw on FB.  The caption read:

"Speaker Boehner and Senator McConnell, take note!"  Amen!

2 comments:

Harriet said...

I had not seen that, but I'm not surprised.

Some irresponsible young people posted photos that were not real, and some equally irresponsible news sources assumed they were real.

Sian said...

Glad those that you know are OK after Sandy. Folk I know in NY are OK too. But an awful experience for so many, and such ongoing sadness for too many families.

Glad your PT went well. Sending vibes that it continues!