Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Miscellany



I got all my day's stuff done before lunch today - even if lunch happened about 1 p.m. Swimming and coffee. Then I went for followup to the ENT doctor. They did the Epley maneuver again, since I'm still having some of the vertigo when I lie down at night. I got some post-Epley instructions this time. I'm to sleep fairly upright in the recliner or bed for two nights, and not turn onto my right side for the rest of a week. That'll mean back-sleeping (and snoring, of course) because I can't lie comfortably on my left side now. And I'm to go back in 3-4 weeks.

From there, I went for my much-needed haircut. (I'll get another one in two weeks, right before I go into the hospital). Aldi and WalMart were next for the replenishment of the bare cupboards and refrigerator. All in all, it was after noon when I got home.


======================
Click here  for some pronunciation fun. I surely am glad I didn’t have to learn English as a second language.

======================

Margaret and Helen are at it again. Love those gals!

=======================

We got a special treat tonight. The best NCIS episode ever
Call of Silence , was on. It’s the one with Charles Durning as a World War II Medal of Honor recipient. Fabulous performances and story. You can even watch the episode on line at the link.



1 comment:

Harriet said...

I saw that "Call of Silence" would be on today, but I decided not to watch it again. I've seen it several times, and it never fails to break my heart.