Thursday, June 09, 2011

Painting again, I hope

I’ve signed up for a 6-session acrylic class. It starts next Wednesday, and meets once a week. I started gathering up the materials on the list today. Of course, I have most of them, and could probably do with the few things I don’t have. Except for the paper the instructor wants us to have. With all the watercolor paper I have stashed away, I have only one slightly-damaged sheet of Aquarius II paper - it’s made of fiberglass, so won’t curl or wrinkle. I like using it. So I need to go to the art supply store here in town and get some. I’ve known the instructor for a number of years and like her work a lot. I haven’t painted since Studio 2 closed, and I hope this will give me a “jump start” to get back into it.

Later today, I finished consolidating (meshing) John’s and my photos from Cambodia and Vietnam. Now we can finish up the editing. I’ll start posting pictures from Cambodia probably next week. Thanks for your patience.
=========================================
Views from the upper deck of the bus in Bath, England.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: