Saturday, June 04, 2011

Hot and lazy

No record-breaking temperature today - guess that's something.

I went out only once - early in the day - to the local butcher shop and to the nearby farmers' market. I had a $5.00 gift certificate to the butcher, but of course, I had to get at least $40 to use it - and so it goes. They do have wonderful steaks and pork, so it wasn't too hard. John will cooked the pork loin chops on the grill tonight, and they were delicious. I froze the rest. I got some tomatoes, yellow squash, and a seedless watermelon at the market. There's been a guy there with delicious canteloupes, but none of those today. Therefore the watermelon. John doesn't like many veggies, but he does like fruit. I cut up the melon, and we’ve both been eating on it.
================================
Welles Cathedral, England

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: