Sunday, January 09, 2011

Waiting for the snow, Chapter 2.

As I write this, the snow hasn’t started here. It does show up on the radar, but not in our yard. I think I’ll skip setting the alarm, and just check the yard when I get up during the night. I surely don’t want the alarm to go off and 6, and then find out I can’t get out of the driveway.

I’m feeling better today. I still didn’t do much, except read, knit, computer, TV, and managed to do the laundry in between. John and Margaret went to Knoxville to the ballgame to see the Lady Vols beat Old Miss.
-------------------------------------------
Our hearts go out to all those in Tucson whose loved ones were gunned down by the murderer with a semi-automatic weapon. From what I’ve heard, he had one target and the others were just “collateral damage”. We all weep.
=========================================
Thingvellir National Park, Iceland
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: