Friday, January 07, 2011

January rainbow???

The new battery for my laptop came today, and it’s doing its initial charging. I thought I’d better write the blog early, just in case I have to shut things down later on.

Almost all we’ve done today is go to the Y. John did have to fix my closet doors again. They’re old louvered doors. One came off the track last week and he fixed it. Then it came off again this morning. It wasn’t easy, but he finally got it fixed - at least for a while.

We didn’t get any snow today, but had lots of wind and dark skies. If it’d been warm, I’d have been looking for tornadoes. But, amazingly, there was a RAINBOW - right off our deck. It was very close, and huge. You could even tell that the pot of gold was right at the mall that’s near our house. LOL The next storm is predicted here for Sunday night - possibly as much snow as we had on Christmas Day.

And here’s our January rainbow.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: