Monday, January 17, 2011

Not so much any more.

All the snow isn’t gone yet, but I did get out to drive myself for the first time today. It was only to Aldi and WalMart, but I did drive.

The two undefeated men’s basketball teams in the Southern Conference met tonight in Chattanooga. The University of Tennessee Chattanooga and the College of Charleston played one whale of a ballgame. From starting out 10 points down, UTC went on to win the game 91-88. Congrats to both teams on playing a terrific game. Of course, I’m a bit biased, since I’m a graduate of ATC and we live in Chattanooga, so I think the good guys won. Our three grandkids who went to the CofC might disagree.

John took his computer to a local computer guy. He’s gotten some viruses. The guy’s going to clean it up, and get it back to him in 3-5 days. There are some programs John will probably have to reinstall. It wasn’t too long ago that being without a computer wouldn’t have bothered anybody. Not so much any more.
==============================
This is what's called in Iceland a pseudo-crater, Kerid. It's a caldera from an old volcano, not a meteor
crater.

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mickle in NZ said...

It is so pleasant to follow sports that you love - I'm enjoying the Summer International Cricket - NZ vs Pakistan in the second test match, the final (5th) day is on Wednesday!

Cricket is knitting friendly!