Monday, September 06, 2010

Well, finally!

Third time charmed - at least that’s what they say. We finally got to the movie to see Get Low. If you get the chance, go see it. The primary cast is Robert Duvall, Bill Murray, Sissy Spacek, Gerald McRaney, Lucas Black, Bill Cobb - and they are wonderful!

I’ve just gotten a body blow to deal with. I thought I had the Friends of the Library Annual Meeting in November all laid out - with only the last-minute things to do. And I’ve just gotten an e-mail from the speaker saying she had to cancel (some flimsy excuse about her husband getting cancer treatments at MDAnderson - and, of course, I do understand and wish them both well). She did recommend an author-friend who had that date available, and I have e-mailed her to see if we can work something out. Keep your fingers crossed.
====================================
The southern part of the DelMarVa Peninsula is definitely flat. This is Crisfield, MD.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: