Monday, September 20, 2010

The new network TV season begins...

Remember how excited we all used to get about the start of the new TV season in September?

Times have changed, and even though the networks and cable stations try to whip up enthusiasm, it just doesn’t seem to be there any more.

Having said that, I am glad to see new episodes of some my favorites. And we’ll be watching some of the new ones to see if we find anything that catches our interest.

John faded early tonight, so I started out. I watched about 15 minutes of Lone Star and turned that one off - what a pitiful excuse for a “hero”. I’ll manage to miss that one. John wanted to watch at least one episode of the new Hawaii 5-0, and since he went to bed, I recorded it. So I watched Chase. That one shows some promise. I thought it was a little too violent, but I was at least interested in the characters. We’ll see how it goes.

Tomorrow is for new episodes of NCIS and NCIS-LA.
===============================
The beach at Snaefellsnes Peninsula.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: