Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting things moving

I think I may have found a small studio space. My friend, Missy, has a weaving/sewing studio and she offered me a table, some shelves, and some space to do some watercolor work. She’s wonderful to offer to take me off the streets. Thanks, Missy, for the opportunity. And now I have to do some painting.
-------------------------------------------------
I went to the Theatre Centre to check out the space for the Friends of the Library Annual Meeting. The lady I talked with was very nice and helpful. Now I need to talk to the caterers and then I should be able to have a list of the things we have left to do.
-------------------------------------------------
This is a very typical lava field and lava dome in Iceland.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: