Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Meme about me

I don't usually do meme's, but I read this one in Airy Persiflage, and it looked like fun. So here are my answers....

Me-Ology


***********FOOD-OLOGY***************

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Blue Cheese or balsamic vinaigrette

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Probably La Altena or Blue Orleans Seafood

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Fresh seafood - especially crabs and/or shrimp

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
mushrooms, olives, onions

What do you like to put on your toast?
Margaret's preserves

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
two

What color is your cell phone?
black

Do you have an iPod?
nope

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right-handed

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Several things

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
the groceries yesterday

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No - just unconscious from anesthesia

************BULL-OLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
I don’t think so.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I'm happy with my name - can't think of anything I'd change it to.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Nope

**************FAVORIT-OLOGY****************

Season?
fall

Holiday?
Thanksgiving - just for food and family - no gifts.

Day of the week?
I'm retired - they're pretty much alike.

Month?
Guess I'd have to pick March - my birthday, plus March Madness.
***********CURRENT-OLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
no

Mood?
Always good

What are you listening to?
Rachel Maddow

Current worry?
I don't worry - wasted effort

***************RANDOM-OLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
To Verizon to renew my contract and get a new cell phone.

What's the last movie you saw?
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on DVD. In the theater? I can't remember.

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Three

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Last traffic ticket I got was 25+ years ago.

Last person you talked to on the phone?
John

Last person you hugged?
John

Do you always answer your phone?
Yes.

It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
I've had texting blocked on my cell phone - wouldn't happen.

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I'm happy with brown.

Do you own a digital camera?
Between us we have four, 2 SLRs, one point-and-shoot, and one cell phone camera.

Have you ever had a pet fish?
The girls had one many years ago - Cinderella.

Favorite Christmas song?
None of them

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Just love to hear from family and friends

Can you do push ups?
You've got to be kidding!

Can you do the splits?
See previous answer.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
I don't worry about the future, but I'm excited about our young people and their enthusiasm

Do you have any saved texts?
Have texting blocked from my phone.

Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes. Fortunately, not serious.

Do you have an accent?
Only if you consider southern mushmouth an accent.

Plans tonight?
Filling this Meme out for my blog, then to bed.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Nope

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
It was a Walmart/Aldi day. Eggs, orange juice, recycle bags

Have you ever been given roses?
No

Met someone who changed your life?
Yes

How will you bring in the New Years?
No different from most other nights.

What song represents you?
I have no idea.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
No, I don't believe in the "good old days" - I like today and the future better (except for the aches and pains, of course)

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Yes (but after 3-4 months, we got married - and that was 53+ years ago)

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
One piercing in each ear.

Does anyone love you?
Yes - and it's wonderful!

Would you be a pirate?
What for?

What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower

Ever had someone sing to you?
No.

When did you last cry?
I don't remember. Years ago, I remember crying the first time I saw a "real" Rembrandt painting.

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
The Fort Morgan Old Farts and BS Society.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Some of each.

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Yes.

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
Having knitted so many pairs of socks.

No comments: