Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dermatology

The visit with the dermatologist's PA went well. She did a good exam, asked good questions. She made no exceptional diagnosis yet - just an Rx for a "high-powered steroid cream" to stop the itching. Then I'm to go back in 2 weeks (which will be 10 days since we'll be leaving before 2 weeks) to see how it's going.

Then, idiots at Walgreen's couldn't fill the Rx because they didn't understand the directions she wrote, had called the office to check, but hadn't gotten a reply when I went back to pick it up. I came home, called the office, and asked them to just call in the RX, since the pharmacy obviously couldn't understand the written instructions. I understood, and the directions were quite legible. Sheeessshhh! John says I over-reacted. Maybe so, but I was still ticked.

Anyway, I did get some samples, and I'll use those and try again tomorrow to pick up the cream.

We got some really good rain tonight - 1.5" in about two hours. It did rain hard for a while.

1 comment:

Mickle in NZ said...

Pleased things are progressing after seeing the Dermatologist, despite pharmacy muck ups. And that you'll have a chance to check in before you head away.

"wall to wall sunshine" today here, I really needed the sunglasses iwas wearing.

Care and non-itchy huggles

Michelle and Zebbycat