Friday, August 28, 2009

Last Friday

We had our "Last Friday on Main" late evening at the Gallery tonight (that's the last Friday of the month). We had a few folks come through, but I don't think the organizing group got out much publicity this time. Oh, well - it was nice to see the few folks that did come in. We always hope that lookers will turn into buyers someday.

I saw the dermatology PA this morning for a followup exam. She agreed that the rash was lots better. The itch is pretty much gone, and the awful red places are fading. I'm to stay with the high-powered cream twice a day through Monday, then go to maintenance applications twice a week. But she's left it to me to go back to more frequent use if it should flare up again. She also indicated that a biopsy might be called for if there was another flare. I asked about a specific diagnosis - and she, very honestly, said she really didn't have one - just sort of an unspecified dermatitis. I can live with the status quo for now.

It surely has been a long day today - and I'll bet that I don't make it until my usual midnight tonight.

No comments: