Monday, August 24, 2009

Busy all day long - sort of

I never thought I'd like to have more than one knitting project going at a time. I guess I figured I'd have a box full of UFOs (unfinished objects) under the bed. But these are all things I'm excited about getting finished. Which one I work on depends on what else is going on. I'm loving doing all of them, and can't wait to get them all finished.

I really accomplished a lot this morning - swimming, coffee, Staples, Aldi's, and Walmart. Whew! and then it was only about 11. But nothing else on the docket for the rest of the day. Bridge was cancelled this week. I guess that's okay - we'll play the whole week we're with Ann & Al.

Accumulating and specifics are getting serious preparatory to leaving. We've made reservations for the tours at Kentuck Knob and Fallingwater - the Frank Lloyd Wright houses in PA. We've seen them both before, but are looking forward to getting to do it again.

No comments: