Monday, March 24, 2008

Wiped out!


I am really wiped out tonight. Just the usual Monday stuff, but lots more tired than usual for some reason.

At Wal-Mart today, I got a cheap suitcase with wheels to take. It's a really bright turquoise color, so I'll be able to find it on the carousel. Plus it's canvas with straps, so it's expandable or contractable, and that's helpful. I also got a point-and-shoot digital camera. Since I'm going to carry my laptop this trip, I didn't want to have to deal with the heavy SLR camera, too. This is a little Sanyo - we'll see how it works. One thing for sure that I'll have to get used to - there's no view finder. I'll have to be like everybody else - holding the camera out at arm's length. Sighhhhhhhhh.

Ken has had his meeting his team at MDAnderson. The biopsy is on for Friday, and he'll have his first chemo treatment late Monday. Once-a-week chemo treatments will follow that, and the rest of the protocol will depend on how that turns out.

Margaret and Jesse will come in tomorrow (YEA!!!!), and they'll take me to catch the van shuttle to the airport on Wednesday morning.

The cards were good enough that I got to stay at the #1 table all afternoon. And that's with one hand when I had one King, one eight, one six, and every other card was five or lower. YUCK!

Amanda has started a wedding web site. She's done a great job. Click here to read about these two great young people.

Today's photo is another abstract from Charles Towne Landing, Charleston, SC.

No comments: