Monday, March 03, 2008

Major Monday


Today was one of those Major Mondays! I didn't even get to the morning paper until about 5 p.m. And that was without going to Wal-Mart.

The best news of the morning was from the visit to the Oncology Surgeon. The mammogram looks good, the exam was negative. I'm to return in a year, and am scheduled to see the nurse practitioner on the next visit. This is one downgrade that I'm delighted to have.

I even hurried in today to get my car washed - not that it needed it or anything. It was just that I couldn't see out of the windshield any more. And that was all on the inside. I'm glad that there's someplace that I can take it to get it washed, but I hate to give up that time. C'mon, Mary - get over it! And since it's going to rain tomorrow, I had to get it done today.

John had a little harder PT session today. He did have a good deal of discomfort this evening. He had to miss bridge for the session, so I had to have all the mediocre cards for both of us.

We had another spring-like day today, and the forsythia is starting to bloom. A major front is heading this way, with wind and (we hope) lots of rain. With any luck, this will have blown through by the time we head out on Wednesday.

2 comments:

William J. said...

Good news on the Mammo!

Sorry John is feeling discomfort, I sure hope it goes away and he is pain free soon.

Bill

Sian said...

It's such a relief to get "negative" test results isn't it? After receiving them the day seems to take on a sharper perspective. Great news! Hope the discomfort was temporary for John.
Sian