Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Wednesday storms


I had a pulmonary function test this morning (preparatory to my visit to the pulmonologist next week).  I wasn't looking forward to it, but it's not really painful or long.  The tech ran some tests and then gave me a breathing treatment with more tests to follow.  I didn't get the blast (shaking reaction) to the breathing treatment until I got to coffee to meet my swim buds.  It finally wore off after about an hour.  I hate that part.  No telling what the doctor will be telling me next week. 

That fierce line of storms went through here in about 20 minutes this afternoon (3:25-3:35 pm).  There was no damage in our immediate area, but some in surrounding areas.  We were pretty lucky, I think.  And we got about 0.6" of rain in that 20 minutes!

No comments: