Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Three on Wednesday


1.  I saw the pulmonologist this afternoon.  She told me I have "mild to moderate COPD" and prescribed me a daily maintenance Rx  and a "rescue inhaler".  I'm to go back to see her in two months.

2.  I talked to John's rowing buddy today.  He has arranged for us to be on the dock to put John's ashes in the river at 2 p.m. on Saturday, 18 March.  This is to be followed by christening of the "John Zelle" boat, light snacks and chit-chat.  He's very pleased to be doing this, and hopefully, we'll have good weather.

3.Speaking of weather, today was a gorgeous day, after about 1.5" of badly-needed rain yesterday. Tomorrow is supposed to be lovely, too.  And then they're talking about snow (!!??!) for Saturday night.  Of course, the ground is so warm by now, nothing would stick, but still…

No comments: