Sunday, March 05, 2017

Sunday Stealing


Sunday Stealing: The Questions of Age



1. By a certain age, women should stop dressing like 20-year-olds.

2. By a certain age men, should stop acting like 20-year-olds.

3. When I was young I thought by now I would have more sense.

4. Now that I am older I wish I had taken better care of my body.

5. You know that you are too old to do an activity when everything.

6. You know you are too young to do an activity when ? - I'm older than dirt - not much I'm too young to do.

7. When I was in high school I listened to the music of big bands.

8. When I was in college (or the next four years after high school) I listened to the music of big bands still.

9. These days, at my age I find myself listening music of chamber music groups, "elevator music".

10. For my last birthday I had a very quiet day.

11. On my next birthday I want to spend time with family.

12. The best birthday present I ever got was ? It's never about presents.

13. The first time I felt that I was an adult was when  I get out of bed every morning.

14. The last time I felt like I was still a kid was when - that just doesn't happen any more.

15. I would sum up 2016 by saying Aaarrrggghhh!  Glad it's over!

16. I hope I will sum up 2017 by saying in December "It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.  And I'm still here."

17. So far in terms of age, I feel my first big milestone was learning to live by myself.

18. As I look forward to the rest of my life’s journey, I feel my biggest milestone of my life will be keeping it going.

19. By the time I was the age I am now I am surprised that I haven’t yet convinced myself to be more active.

20. By the time I am 65, I hope that I have …since I'm almost 81, I guess I passed that milestone a long time ago.

No comments: