Monday, June 13, 2016

Sunday Stealing



Sunday Stealing: My Friends Call Me Tulip


Can you stay inside all day without getting bored? Yes.  Sometimes I need to do that.

Tell us about a TV show that we should watch. The recent HBO production of "All The Way", about Lyndon Johnson with Bryan Cranston was wonderful.

When was the last time you were at your home computer all day? Yesterday.

What websites other than your own do you visit daily? SeniorLearn, Seniors & Friends, Facebook, A Word A Day, Feedly (to get the blogs I subscribe to), various games.

Do you have a favorite day of the week? Why? Not really. I play bridge on Mondays and Thursdays, which makes them special.  Or any day I get to spend at the beach (coming up soon).

Did you ever watch Saturday morning cartoons? What was your favorite? No TV when I was a kid, but I did listen to Saturday morning programs on the radio (I'm really old).  And I enjoyed some of the cartoons our girls watched - Dudley DooRight, Huckleberry Hound, etc.

Were you a comic book fan? I like comics - especially Classic Comics (again, you'd have to be really old to know about them).

Did you earn an allowance when you were a kid? How much? Was it tied to chores? I don't remember getting an allowance.

What is the fanciest type of car you've ridden in?  What occasion? I got to ride in a limousine (instead of a van) when Randy arranged for us to get from the end of the St. Lawrence River trip back to our car.

What's your favorite sport to watch? I don't like to watch sports on TV, but I do enjoy seeing women's college basketball games.

Ever tried surfing?  Only on the web.

Have you ever been to a live major team sporting game? I've seen one pro football games in Atlanta many years ago, a baseball game in Houston even longer ago, and a hockey game in Detroit.

From a scale of 1 to 5 how athletic are you (1=nerd, 5=very athletic)? Minus 10.

What's your favorite horror movie? I'm not a fan of horror movies.

What is your favorite cult classic movie? I don't know one I would categorize as that.

About how many times do you go to the movies a month? None - I think I've seen one movie in a theater in the last couple of years. 

Favorite movie, which one came to your head first? Singing in the Rain.

What if your life was like a movie? What type of movie would it be? Definitely a comedy

Do you like long series movies, like "Lord of the Rings"? Not particularly, but I did see all the Harry Potter movies.

No comments: