Saturday, June 04, 2016

Sunday Stealing


Meal Skipper Meme


From Tumblr Surveys, Surveys for fun!


1. Do you skip meals sometimes? Not if I can help it.

2. Last time you overate? I try not to do this.

3. Do you like Mexican food? Love it!

4. Do you like Chinese food? Love it!

5. Do you like Italian food? Love it!

6. Do you like American food? Do you see a pattern here?

7. Have you ever been on a diet? Of course - and diets don't work.

8. Do you like vegetables? Very much

9. On a scale from 1 to 5 how much do you eat a day (1= not eating, 5= eating 3 meals)? I generally eat three meals a day, with a late evening snack.

10. Do you think you eat healthily? Reasonably so. 

11. Do you think you are ugly? No.

12. Do you like your hair? It's hair.  It's okay.

13. Do you like the way you look? It's fine.  Not something I worry about.

14. Would you want to change anything? Of course. I'd like to be taller and thinner and younger.  Not bloody likely.

15. Do you ever wear a lucky color? Don't have one.

16. Do you care how other people see you? Not really.

17. Do you or have you ever worn braces? No.

18. Do you wear glasses and/or contacts? I've worn glasses for many years.

19. Do you want to gain weight, lose weight, or stay about the same? I'd love to lose weight, but that's probably not going to happen.

20. What do you do if you have the flu? Stay home, push fluids, take acetominophen, get rest.

21. How many tries to get your drivers license? Only once.

22. Are you saving up for anything in the future? This IS my future.

23. Do you have a lot of spare time? I'm retired - all my time is "spare". 

24. Do you consider yourself a responsible person? Yes

25. Do you consider yourself a lazy person? Yes

No comments: