Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Ten things on Tuesday

 

  1. It was REALLY cold yesterday morning.
  2. Today started cold, but warmed into the 50s, with lots of sunshine.
  3. I got my laundry done this morning.
  4. I went to the Silvers Sneakers exercise class while the laundry was in the dryer.
  5. Good soup and salad for lunch.
  6. I went to a "food committee" meeting, i.e., getting together with the head of food services (chef) for comments, complaints, compliments, etc.  Interesting.
  7. After that was a music program, a young man with a terrific bass voice singing mostly Johnny Cash and Jim Croce songs - the best music I've heard here so far.
  8. My land line phones aren't working.  I just get static when I listen for a dial tone.  Got to call Comcast tomorrow.
  9. I've got a little bit of vertigo again.  Time to call the ENT guy tomorrow, too.
  10. Listened to the State of the Union tonight.

No comments: