Saturday, January 23, 2016

Sunday Stealing

Feisty Twenty-five

Stolen from: Love me some surveys
Do you like to see it snowing outside?
As long as I don't have to go anywhere.
Do you tell your family you love them enough?
Nobody ever tells loved ones enough.
Do you like getting jewelry or do you not wear any?
I rarely wear anything other than earrings and my wedding band.
Do you watch a lot of NFL football?

I don't watch any football.
Have you ever used the word ‘lame’?
Maybe in referring to a problem with someone's walking, but not usually in any other sense.
Are you/Were you in a band? If so, what was your band name?

No
When is the last time you went to the doctor?

I have an appointment on Monday for a checkup with my FP.
Do you own any shirts with a peace symbol on it?

No
Would you ever go to Japan?
Of course.  It's one place I've never been.  I probably won't get there now.
What was the last thing you went to Walmart for?

Usual stuff - vitamins, OJ, coffee, etc.
Ever gotten in a car accident?

I've been a relatively minor accident, but it was many years ago.
Have you ever been in a choir?

When I was a teenager.
Do you like the color of your eyes? If not, what color would you want them?

I have no problem with my brown eyes.
When was the last time you went ice skating?

Hahahahahaha!
Do you like to brush your teeth?

What's to like or not like - just something one does for good oral hygiene and health.
Have you ever had a surgery?

That's another funny one.  Too many to mention.
Do you look older or younger than you actually are?

Probably about my actual age (almost 80).
When is the next time you’ll be up on stage?

Never, I hope.
Where did you spend your last birthday?

At home.
What is the last show that you watched a full episode of?

Blue Bloods
Do you know anyone who lives in Utah?

I've been in the state many times, but I don't think I know anyone who lives there.
Is there anything you need to work on doing soon?

I'm working on finishing knitting a hat and crocheting an afghan.
Do your feelings get hurt easily?

No.  Life's too short to worry about things like that.
Do you, or do you know someone who has taken karate lessons?

One of my grandsons took several years of karate when he was in grade school.
Were you ever a boy or girl scout?

I was a Brownie and a Girl Scout many, many years ago.

No comments: