Saturday, January 09, 2016

Sunday Stealing


Why Do You Want To Know That Meme, part three 

Stolen from: Love me some surveys


50. What do you spend most of your money on?
Housing (apartment, meals, cleaning, etc.) and travel.
51. Would you rather visit the past or the future?
The future
52. Favorite clothing store?
Walmart
53. What is the best advice you can give to those who are feeling down?
It's not possible to give blanket "advice" to those suffering from depression.
54. How often do you think about your future? Does it scare you?
I think about my future frequently.  I wouldn't say there were things that scared me, but there are situations I'd prefer not to have happen.
55. What angers you the most?
Intolerance, hatred, lack of respect for others, stupidity
56. When was the last time you got majorly angry?
I don't get "majorly angry", but I really hate the current crop of Republican candidates for the presidential nomination.
57. When was the last time you got really sad?
Most of 2015
58. Are you good at lying?
Nope, and I try never to do it
59. What foreign language would you like to learn?
I'd like to speak/understand Spanish better than I do

60. How many languages can you speak and what are they?
I don't really "speak" any other language, although I like to think I speak English fairly well.  I understand some Spanish and French, and a few words of German.
61. How often do you go to parties? If you don’t, what do you do instead?
I'm not really a party-goer.  I do whatever I was going to do anyway.
62. What books do you plan to read this year?
I'd like to read more of almost anything.  My reading volume has been tanked for a long time.
63. Do you have breakfast every morning?
Definitely
64. Tell us a secret.
I don't keep secrets - although sometimes I don't tell the whole truth.
65. How many concerts have you been to?
We went to a Jimmy Buffett concert years ago, but other than symphony and chamber music programs, that's it
66. Last hug?
Last week
67. Who knows you better than anyone else?
Since John is gone, I guess my girls do
68. Baths or showers?
Definitely showers.
69. Do you think you’re ambitious?
No
70. What song is stuck in your head?
None
71. Countries you’ve visited?
U.S, Canada, Mexico, Venezuela, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Ecuador, Peru, Argentina, Antarctica, Ireland, Iceland, England, Scotland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Russia, France, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Austria, Yugoslavia, Italy, Croatia, Greece, New Zealand, Australia, Cambodia, Vietnam
72. What do you most value in your friends?
Loyalty, honesty, a sense of humor
73. What helps you to sleep better?
Being tired, sometimes some melatonin
74. What is the most money you have ever held in your hand?
Enough cash for family Christmas presents
75. What makes you nervous?
I don't really get nervous.  Sometimes uncomfortable with someone who I think is a bad driver.

No comments: