Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Icy!


Well, I decided to skip swimming this morning, and BOY was it the right decision!  There was ice on my deck from freezing rain when I put the bird feeder out, and then it turned to sleet.  There were closed roads because of accidents all over town.  It never did warm up much - and there's more coming in a couple of days.

But, by staying home, I got my laundry done and went to the DVD exercise class. It was an interesting set of movements, and really a good workout.  It's called Zookinesis, and it is chair exercises for seniors.  It's based on tai chi chuan and they are wonderful stretching exercises.  I think it would be a great addition to any exercise program or good just by itself.  This is a link to a YouTube video of some of it, or just google Zookinesis.



No comments: