Saturday, January 16, 2016

Sunday Stealing

Why do you want to know that meme - Part four

76. What is the best advice you’ve ever been given?
"Measure twice, cut once"

77. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive

78. First mobile phone?
Probably about 10 years ago - nothing fancy or "smart"

79. Strangest dream?
I never remember my dreams

80. Best dream?
See above

81.  Who is the smartest person you know?
Our daughters

82. Who is the prettiest person on you know?
Everybody is pretty one way or another

83. Do you miss anyone right now?
Of course - John

84. Who do you love? Why?
Our girls - because they take such good care of me

85. Do you like sharing?
What's the point of having anything if you can't share it.

86. What was the last picture you took with your phone?
In Elizabeth City, NC

87. Is there a reason behind everything that happens?
Life happens

88. Favorite genre of music?
I like most music

89. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
Survivor

90. Describe your life in 5 words.
It is what it is.

91. Craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Probably our 3 1/2 month trip with the camper including the Alaska Highway

92. First three songs in your favorite playlist?
I don't have a playlist

93. Are you more creative or logical?
Probably equal parts of both

94. Would you rather lie or hurt someone with the truth?
I doubt I'd lie, but I'd also probably find some way to avoid the truth

95. What are you most proud of?
My family

96. What personality trait do you admire in other people?
Loyalty and a sense of humor

97. When you imagine yourself as really, really relaxed and happy, what are you doing?
At the beach, watching the surf, and reading or knitting.

98. How do you usually start a conversation?
With a stranger, introduce myself and try to find out something about him/her.

99. What is the best news you could hear right now?
That I had won the lottery, but I didn't, and I didn't even buy a ticket.

>

No comments: