Monday, August 24, 2015


John will be in the hospital until Thursday or Friday.  I'll be moving into a motel nearer the hospital tomorrow, and we'll decide whether to go to Jasper to catch up with Ann and Al then, or change flights and go home.  They did a scan last night and there in no evidence of blood clot or cancer, but he does have extensive scarring in the lungs, so his recovery will be slower than might otherwise be expected.  We'll move along, slowly, one day at a time.

No comments: