Saturday, August 08, 2015

Sunday Stealing

Crazy Random Twenty Meme

Stolen from: My Random Randomness
Have you ever demolished a wall or building?
Nope
If you and a friend both wanted the same thing would you let the friend get it first?
Of course! Why should something like that be competitive?
Have you ever argued over who should pay for something?
Not seriously.
Do you have any family heirlooms?
Yes. And the girls are just waiting for them to passed down.
Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous?
I’ve always been told that Captain Bradford from the Mayflower was one on our family tree.
What's your favorite ocean?
All of them - any place with salt water.
Do you correct people’s mistakes?
Sometimes. It would depend on the person and the circumstances and the mistake.
Have you ever helped out an injured animal?
I don’t think I’ve been in such a situation.
Do you throw bread for the ducks?
Not since we had small children - and that was a long time ago.
Do you think babies are little bundles of joy or smelly noisy things?
Yes
Do you give money to buskers?
I haven’t been in a place to see a busker in years, but I probably would.
Do you ever forward or reply to chain mails?
Never!
Do you often have a tune in your head you can't name?
Rarely.
Has anyone ever approached you thinking you were someone else?
Not that I recall.
Have you ever starred in an amateur or professional video?
No.
Have you ever been in a position of authority?
I’m a mother, so of course! I’ve also been president of an organization. Won’t do that again.
If you were ruler of your own country what would you call it?
I don’t know what it would be called, but I would politely decline to serve.
And what title would you give yourself?
See above.
If you invented a monster what would you call it?
“Hate”
And what features would it have?
My imagination doesn’t go to places like that.

No comments: