Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sunday Stealing

I want you to be free from me Meme

Stolen from: Everything Goes To Hell



Are your nails painted a dark or light color?

Light, with a sparkly overcoat.
Have you ever order pizza online?
Yes
What color was the last candle you lit?
Red - probably at a Thanksgiving dinner a few years ago.
Is there something written on your shirt right now?
Not today - usually it’s a YMCA t-shirt.
Is there a bookshelf in your room?
Not specifically, but there are piles of books in every room.
Do you own a treadmill?
No. We currently have on loan a recumbent bicycle and a rowing machine.
Have you ever signed up for a gym membership?
We belong to the Y. Does that count?
Is there a garbage can in your room? What color is it?
There’s a wastebasket, kind of a brown color.
Have you ever read in the bathtub?
I did, in another lifetime. I can’t remember the last time I sat in a bathtub. I’m sure it was at least 25 years ago.
Have you ever had to wear a hairnet?
No
Do you know how many pages the last book you read had?
No. That’s something I never pay any attention to. Also I read e-books almost exclusively now.
What day of the week does the laundry usually get done?
Sunday
Do you use the Facebook chat often?
I’ve never used it.
Do you have any baby pictures of yourself on your computer
Good heavens, no.
Do you eat onion rings?
Given the opportunity, of course.

What flavor of tea did you last have?
I’m not generally a tea-drinker, except iced tea occasionally.
Do you own a bathrobe?
Yes, but I can’t remember the last time I wore it.
Did you/will you have coffee or some other form of caffeine today?
Of course. Coffee keeps the world going.
Do you have a mailbox or do you collect your mail from the post office?
Mail is delivered to the mailbox in front of the house.
What was the last animal you saw, and was it a pet?
I don’t guess squirrels count as pets, do they.
What was the last documentary you watched focusing on?
Terrible wording on this question - I guess it means the subject of the documentary. It was probably Nature or something like that on PBS.
Is there anything you need to remember to do before the day ends?
Continue with the packing.
Is your car messy, or do you like to keep it clean?
Somewhere in between.
Are you the type to wake up before the sun has even risen?
Depends on when the sun rises. I used to be a very early riser, but I have gotten to where I can sleep later.
Do you get uncomfortable when people stare at you?
I don’t think I remember anybody staring at me.
Have you ever been admitted to the hospital for a long period of time?
When our girls were born, it was customary to stay in the hospital for 5-6 days, but since then no. I was in for two nights when I had my shoulder replacement last year.

No comments: