Thursday, June 04, 2015

Thursday Thirteen

1. Today was a stay-at-home day.
2. I cleaned out another section of my closet.
3. There’s still lots to do, but I stopped before it was overwhelming.
4. John saw the oncology radiologist today.
5. The doc told him he was doing great and to keep doing what he was doing.
6. He should continue to improve and gain strength, even if it isn’t as fast as he thinks it ought to be.
7. The first painter to look at the house job sent his estimate.
8. John got an e-mail from his old doubles rowing partner.
9. She had a major bout of colitis with surgery and excision of most of the large bowel.
10. She’s in the middle of a long convalescence, too.
11. Renna is in the hospital with a severe UTI, but improving.
12. Rick Perry announced he’s running for president. Be still my heart!
13. The Duggars are lower than pond scum, and I hate that I even remotely know who they are.

No comments: