Saturday, June 06, 2015

Sunday Stealing


Would You Rather Meme, part one

Stolen from: Sign Up Genius






Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren?
Meet my great-great grandchildren
Would you rather have more time or more money?
More time
Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?
A pause button - there’s not that much time left
Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages?
Speak foreign languages - communication with other people is more important
Would you rather win the lottery or live twice as long?
At this time in my life, I’d rather have the money
Would you feel worse if no one showed up to your wedding or to your funeral?
Definitely my funeral
Would you rather be without internet for a week, or without your phone?
Without my phone
Would you rather meet George Washington, or the current President?
I’d rather meet President Obama
Would you rather lose your vision or your hearing?
I’d definitely rather lose my hearing.
Would you rather work more hours per day, but fewer days or work fewer hours per day, but more days?
I’m retired, I’m not working ANY hours or days
Would you rather listen to music from the 70’s or music from today?
I’d rather listen to music from the 1870s.
Would you rather become someone else or just stay you?
I can’t think of anyone else I’d rather be
Would you rather be Batman or Spiderman?
How about Wonder Woman?
Would you rather be stuck on a broken ski lift or in a broken elevator?
I’d never be on a ski lift, but I think that’d be my choice
For your birthday, would you rather receive cash or gifts?
Cash - I have enough stuff, unless it’s something special made for me.











1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

I love how many of us corrected the Batman/Spiderman question to give it gender equality!