Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday Stealing

Would You Rather Meme, part two

Stolen from: Sign Up Genius

Would you rather go to a movie or to dinner alone?

I don’t mind eating alone, but I’d rather go to a movie alone.


Would you rather always say everything on your mind or never speak again?
It would probably be better for all concerned if I just never spoke again.

Would you rather make a phone call or send a text?
It depends on how much and what sort of information I need to impart.

Would you rather read an awesome book or watch a good movie?
If I have to choose, it would be the book. But again, it would depend on the situation.

Would you rather be the most popular person at work or school or the smartest?
I’d rather be the smartest.


Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger?
Stop wars. That would probably end world hunger.


Would you rather spend the night in a luxury hotel room or camping surrounded by beautiful scenery?
I’d like to spend the night in a luxury hotel room, and see the beautiful scenery during the day.


Would you rather explore space or the ocean?
The ocean.


Would you rather go deep sea diving or bungee jumping?
Deep sea diving (I used to have scuba certification.)


Would you rather be a kid your whole life or an adult your whole life?
I’d rather be an adult.


Would you rather go on a cruise with friends or with your spouse?
My spouse - and this cruise would be on a small river boat, definitely not on one of those behemoth floating hotels.


Would you rather lose your keys or your cell phone?
Cell phone - with the keys, I could drive to my house and get what it takes to get a new phone.


Would you rather eat a meal of cow tongue or octopus?
Octopus. I love calamari.


Would you rather have x-ray vision or magnified hearing?
X-ray vision, but I’d like it to be “on demand”, not all the time.


Would you rather work in a group or work alone?
Another situational answer, generally I’d prefer to work alone.

No comments: