Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Ten Things Tuesday
1. I got my mani/pedi this morning.
2. My nail tech went crazy, since we’re headed to the beach.
3. Turquoise and flamingo pink with palm trees and seagulls.
4. Probably back to “normal” next time.
5. Only went to Aldi this morning.
6. Since I didn’t sleep well last night, naps happened today.
7. John rowed and napped.
8. He went to the optometrist this afternoon and had his eyes dilated.
9. The high was 96 (!) today.
10. Grandson-in-law, Joe, sang at church on Father’s Day. Listen here - it’s fabulous!