Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Busy morning

I did a day's work this morning. Swimming, coffee, haircut, library (to pick up the DVD of The Imitation Game).

And the big one - I went to Best Buy and got a new phone! I wanted a Samsung 5 or 6 because of the good camera, and wound up getting a S6. The poor guy worked with me for almost 1.5 hours and really earned his keep. And my learning curve is SO steep now, that I'll be ages learning all the stuff. But, with the in-store rebate card, the whole thing wound up costing me $7.90 out of pocket - can't beat that! Carol & Stephen have new phones, too, (S5 and S6) so they can help me a lot next week at the beach.

We watched the movie tonight. We knew the bare outline of the story of the Enigma Machine, but this excellent movie really fleshed out the story. We definitely recommend this one.

No comments: